133. twenty five, it means tomatoes is actually: (a) Substandard products. (b) Luxury merchandise. (c) Typical items. (d) Are unable to say. Answer: (c) Typical goods.
There's a romance ranging from price of an item therefore the need for their complementary goods (anything kept an identical)
134. six. Precisely what does this mean: (a) Private school training are a deluxe. (b) Private school degree was a requirement. (c) Private school knowledge is actually an inferior commodity. (d) We would like to convey more individual colleges. Answer: (a) Individual school education are a deluxe.
Assume the income flexibility away from studies privately college from inside the India are 1
135. Guess carrots has (-).0.cuatro while the money flexibility. We are able to state about research once the: (a) Potatoes are lower items. (b) Potatoes are superior products. (c) Potatoes are necessities. (d) You will find a want to enhance the income out-of customers thus they can buy carrots. Answer: (a) Carrots are second-rate goods.
136. When your money flexibility is below one, it means that items was sometimes seemingly the very least important in the brand new sight of consumer otherwise it’s good ________. (a) Second-rate (b) Luxury (c) Needs (d) Nothing of these Answer: (c) Necessity
137. Money elasticity regarding request regarding commodity “Buttons” try ________. (a) Higher than that (b) Lest than just one (c) Zero (d) You to Address: (c) Zero
138. ‘Bajra' is actually an inferior commod¬ity throughout the eyes of home. Its income elasticity regarding demand could be ________. (a) More than 1 (b) Comparable to step one (c) Lower than 1, however, more than 0 (d) Bad Answer: (d) Negative
139. Get across flexibility of request refers to the amounts of product hence might possibly be recommended in reaction so you're able to ________, staying anything leftover a similar. (a) Money regarding user (b) Price of same commodity (c) Price of Relevant commodity (d) Both (b) L(C) Answer: (c) Price of Associated commodity